Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Day Two: Revenge of the Head Cold

I wasn't feeling great today, so my food choices were heavily influenced by how little effort they involved.

Left over pizza for breakfast. Since the arugula on top was raw, I couldn't heat it up, but it was really good cold.











I was feeling spectacularly awful mid-day, so I had an Instant Breakfast for lunch.

















For dinner, I made a pot of Tortilla soup with chicken, tomatoes, onions, and bell peppers. I had a bow with brown rice and jack cheese. It tasted much better than it looks, I assure you.








A few more of the Cuties also made it onto the menu today. I'm hoping the Vitamin C will help me kick the cold.












Apologies for the weird formatting. I have no clue whats going on with that.

2 comments:

  1. Keep on going. I will give you a call today to check on your health

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes, I miss the mall meat, and instant breakfast.

    ReplyDelete